1 pan healthy sausage & peppers. I know it's mostly been one pan chicken dinners (or fish) around these parts, so I thought I'd change it up a bit and add some sausage into the mix. Tons of veggies & sausage mixed with herbs and olive oil and then all tossed together on one foil or parchment-lined pan = ridiculously fast prep, insanely quick clean-up (like none really), and so much delicious flavor. Sausage, sweet potato, broccoli, and bell peppers seasoned with olive oil, garlic, Italian seasoning and roasted to perfection.
This quick and healthy lasagna soup recipe has all the comforting flavors of classic lasagna with plenty of tomatoes, Italian turkey sausage and lasagna noodles broken into bite-size bits. A dollop of ricotta cheese mixed with mozzarella and Parmesan adds a creamy finishing touch. Sausage, sweet potato, broccoli, and bell peppers seasoned with olive oil, garlic, Italian seasoning and roasted to perfection. You can cook 1 pan healthy sausage & peppers using 11 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 1 pan healthy sausage & peppers
- You need 1 (12 oz) of package of pre-cooked Italian chicken sausage, cut.
- Prepare 2 of bell peppers of choice, cut into slices.
- Prepare 1 of yellow onion- sliced.
- You need 3 tbs of olive oil.
- It’s 2 tsp of red wine vinegar.
- It’s 2 tsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of kosher salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dried basil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dried oregano.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- You need to taste of Red pepper flakes.
SleestaksRule Recommended for you This post may contain affiliate links. Delicious Italian-seasoned veggies and sausage all made in one pan. My toddler goes to preschool two times a week and when he comes home he's super chatty about what they did that day. Once the sausage is all broken up, Ree chops up a two-pound block of Velveeta and adds the cubes to the pan.
1 pan healthy sausage & peppers step by step
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet for easy clean up. Place cut sausage, bell peppers, and onion on pan. Drizzle with olive oul, vinegar & sprinkle the rest of the ingredients. Toss to combine. Let cook 25-35 minutes to your liking, toss halfway through. Serve on a bun or over pasta..
She turns the heat down to low after the Velveeta is added, noting that it melts. ONE PAN Healthy Sausage and Veggies is such a popular recipe! Everyone goes crazy over this easy meal! An easy dinner exploding with flavor baked all in one pan! Broccoli, baby potatoes, and carrots are tossed in a mixture of olive oil, whole grain mustard, and Pecorino cheese, then baked alongside mild Italian sausage.