Chicken Soup using Pressure Cooker. Pressure cooking in the Instant Pot (or any electric pressure cooker) reduces the cooking time a fair amount. Using an electric one also allows you to leave the pot unattended while it cooks. The cooker will even switch to a "Keep Warm" setting once cooking has finished so you don't have to worry about turning off the cooker right away when the soup is done.
You might be thinking, damn, I don't have a pressure cooker. Make this Delicious Easy Instant Pot Chicken Noodle Soup (Pressure Cooker Chicken Noodle Soup) with few simple whole food ingredients from your pantry. True to the classics with no extra sauces. You can cook Chicken Soup using Pressure Cooker using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Soup using Pressure Cooker
- You need of Base Soup.
- It’s 4 pcs of chicken thighs/full legs.
- It’s of Onion, slice thin.
- You need of Carrots.
- It’s of Ginger powder.
- You need of garlic powder.
- You need of Additional Stuffing.
- You need of wood ear mushroom.
- It’s of chinese white cabbage.
- You need of sellery or cilantro.
- You need of spring onion.
- Prepare of tomato.
This soothing, nourishing yet flavorful Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup is like a warm hug when you needed it the most. Close pressure cooker and lock the lid. When cooker reaches high high pressure,reduce heat to low. Open pressure cooker,using a Quick Release mode.
Chicken Soup using Pressure Cooker step by step
- Put the chicken inside the pressure cooker, cover it with water. Add ginger powder, garlic powder, onions, and carrots. I don't add any seasoning on this step. Cook for 30 minutes inside the pressure cooker and turn off the stove..
- Once you can open the pressure cooker, the soup base is still boiling hot, add the seasoning. A basic salt and pepper will do. Test the taste and adjust as you want..
- Add the additional stuffing on the next step. I like to add wood ear mushroom. On this step, I like to turn on the stove again, just to make sure that the mushroom is well cooked. The vegetables only need a short time to cook..
- Stir the soup, last taste test. Turn off the stove and enjoy the [email protected]
If using a stovetop pressure cooker, cook over medium high heat until high pressure is reached. Pressure Cooker Chicken Soup with Whole Chicken Recipe Pressure Cooker Chicken Soup with Whole Chicken. I woke up and I thought today is a good day. I got out of bed and I didn't step on anything. I got in and out of the shower before anyone else was up.