Ramen salada. To make the dressing: Combine the oil, vinegar, sugar, and soy sauce in a medium saucepan. Stir and bring to a boil. Remove from the heat after boiling.
This hearty ramen noodle salad is full of cabbage, carrots, crunchy ramen noodles, green onions and almonds, all tossed in an oriental dressing. The perfect make-ahead salad to feed a crowd. Ramen noodle salad is a classic dish that's a welcome addition to any party. You can cook Ramen salada using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ramen salada
- Prepare of ＊Dressing.
- Prepare 20 g of Tom Yum paste.
- It’s 20 cc of Water.
- It’s 20 cc of Lemon or Lime juice.
- Prepare 10 g of Suger.
- Prepare 1 pack of Instant noodles.
- You need 50 g of Chicken ground meat.
- Prepare of and Lettuce, onion, Peanuts, Dried shrimp, Coriander.
It's simple to put together and people always beg me for the recipe! For potlucks and picnics, this ramen cabbage salad is a knockout. I tote the veggies in a bowl, dressing in a jar and noodles in a bag. This crunchy noodle chicken salad is loaded with vibrant flavor and dynamic texture that everyone will love, and the salty-sweet peanut dressing definitely seals the deal.
Ramen salada step by step
- Make dressing. Mix the ingredients of ＊mark well..
- Boil the water and boil the minced meat first. When the meat turns white, add the noodles and boil for 2 minutes. Place in a colander and drain the hot water..
- Mix dressing and other ingredients well. Finally, topping Coriander..
In this salad, shredded green cabbage is tossed with dried ramen noodles and nuts in a simple sweet and sour vinaigrette. The other big opportunity to slim down this crunch ramen salad was the dressing. Instead of canola oil, granulated sugar, and the ramen seasoning packets, I used a moderate amount of heart-healthy olive oil, rice vinegar, soy sauce, and honey. A great, easy salad for picnics, potlucks, or just yummy lunches at home. This salad always gets eaten up at get togethers, and could not be easier to make.