Baked Salmon. Get Baked Salmon Recipe That Are Quick & Easy With Recipes Search. Show Your Food What It's Missing With The Perfect Balance Of Flavor & Spice. Maple Salmon "So easy to make, but so reliably good.
Salmon with Fruit Salsa This healthy baked salmon is the best way to feed a crowd. There's no skillet cooking at all—everything is oven-baked in foil, making prep and cleanup a breeze. Salmon recipes are some of Food Network's most popular. You can have Baked Salmon using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Salmon
- Prepare 500 grams of salmon fillet.
- It’s 5-6 pieces of calamansi or half piece lemon.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic, pressed for marinade.
- Prepare 5 tablespoon of mayonnaise, adjust according to taste.
- Prepare 4-5 cloves of garlic, finely chopped for sauce topping.
- It’s 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated cheddar cheese.
Here are some great-tasting, all-star baked salmon recipes to enjoy any time. Baked salmon recipes from the oven are easy and quick for easy weeknight meal. Ditch the thinking that seafood recipes are only for fancy meals and fine dining restaurants and start adding them to your weekly meal plan. Follow along as we show you how to bake salmon and try a few of our oven-baked salmon recipes that will prove how easy it is to make a delicious salmon dinner.
Baked Salmon instructions
- Pat to dry salmon fillet. Put salt and pepper, squeeze calamansi / lemon juice all over top, bottom and sides of salmon. Put the pressed garlic on top, leave it overnight or at least 1 hour in the refrigerator..
- Prepare the sauce topping. Mix together finely chopped garlic, parmesan cheese, cheddar cheese and mayonnaise. Adjust measurement / quantity of each ingredient according to taste and size of your salmon fillet..
- Layer the sauce topping on top of the salmon fillet. Make sure to keep sauce in the center and middle because if it’s spread out on the ends and sides, baking will make the topping fall off. Spread evenly..
- Bake in the oven 20-30 minutes or until topping is slightly brown. Serve with buttered corn, carrots and peas..
Season salmon with salt and pepper. Place salmon, skin side down, on a non-stick baking sheet or in a non-stick pan with an oven-proof handle. To make this baked salmon recipe, you will need: Salmon: When it comes to purchasing salmon, I recommend looking for filets that are: Good-quality: It's important to me that any salmon I buy is wild-caught and sustainably harvested. I recommend looking for Pacific or Alaskan Salmon; there are many varieties. Combine remaining ingredients; pour over salmon.