Stir Fry Vegetables. McCormick's Vegetable Stir Fry Lets You Use Your Favorite Veggies In This Tasty Meal. Vegetable Stir Fry Is A Tasty Meal You Can Whip Up In Minutes, Even On A Weeknight. Let Your Fresh Veggie Flavors Shine, Glazed w/ Soy Sauce, Ginger & Garlic.
Vegetables: asparagus, bean sprouts, celery, zucchini, cauliflower, onions or tomatoes add more of variety of vegetables. Nuts: almonds and cashews are great to stir in as well. Add in any vegetables or proteins that take awhile to cook, like meat, broccoli, or potatoes. You can cook Stir Fry Vegetables using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stir Fry Vegetables
- You need Slices of garlic and ginger.
- You need 2 tbsp of dried minced shrimp.
- It’s 1 bundle of vegetables.
- You need 1 tsp of oyster sauce.
- It’s 3 pcs of dried mushroom, strips.
Break out the wok for an Asian-style Vegetable Stir-Fry recipe from Food Network, made with broccoli, bell peppers, squash, eggplant, bok choy and even tofu. Get a weeknight meal in minutes with this colorful, tasty and easy stir fry recipe. Jam-packed with fresh vegetables like carrots, broccoli, snap peas, and peppers, spice up this vegetable stir fry recipe with your favorite veggies: zucchini, yellow squash, bok choy, mushrooms, snow peas – you name it. Veggie Stir-Fry This gorgeous, luscious stir-fry will knock your socks off!
Stir Fry Vegetables instructions
- Soak mushroom for 30 mins. After that squeeze and cut into strips. Heat wok add oil then stir fry mushroom until golden brown then set aside.
- Soak dried shrimp for 10 mins in hot water. After that, remove water then mince it and stir fry then set aside.
- In a wok stir fry garlic and ginger then add vegetables and mushroom. Cover and simmer and add oyster sauce..
- When done remove from wok place in a plate. Take the cook minced shrimp then sprinkle all over the vegetables.
I could eat it every day for the rest of my life. There is much to love about this Chinese vegetable stir-fry: meaty shiitake mushrooms, crunchy broccoli, sweet bell peppers, and a gingery, garlicky brown sauce. Go ahead and buy your veggies ready-cut (if possible) to minimize prep time. And, as with any stir-fry, be sure to have all of your ingredients ready before you start cooking. Now that we have mastered how to make stir fry sauce, and how to thicken stir fry sauce, it's time to talk about the best vegetables to use in a stir fry.