Prosciutto Bruschetta. Brush the bread on both sides generously with oil and place on a baking sheet. Remove, let cool slightly, and rub the garlic. If you like, serve these with the Bruschetta Duet to make a.
The flavors are all there in this recipe – but blue cheese does not spread. I toasted the baguette slices with a little garlic infused olive oil then put on the blue cheese & prosiciutto and back into the broiler for a minute or so. Salty and savory appetizers, like this prosciutto and bruschetta combination, pair well with a variety of wines and cocktailsmaking your gatheringa fl Top toasts (do not rub with garlic or drizzle with oil) with thin slices of prosciutto and melon, such as cantaloupe. (Use a vegetable peeler or a mandoline for the fruit.) Drizzle with aged balsamic vinegar. You can have Prosciutto Bruschetta using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Prosciutto Bruschetta
- You need 1/8 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 package of prosciutto (6 oz.).
- Prepare 1 of large tomato, diced.
- It’s 1 loaf of crusty French bread.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded parmesan cheese.
- Prepare to taste of Italian seasoning, basil and oregeno.
This mouthwatering combination will quickly become a favorite for all of your get-togethers. After making a delicious melon ball salad (recipe coming soon), I had an extra package of prosciutto leftover. Brush the bread on both sides generously with oil and place on a. Turn slices; brush top sides lightly with melted butter.
Prosciutto Bruschetta instructions
- Preheat the oven to 425°F..
- Slice the loaf of French bread in half, lengthwise. Set both halves onto a baking ban. Set aside..
- In a small skillet, heat the oil on medium heat and once oil is warm, add the garlic. Cook for about 2-3 minutes, until garlic is fragrant. Remove from heat and place both the garlic and oil into a small bowl..
- Using a pastry brush, baste the bread with the oil and garlic. Use a small spoon to help scoop the garlic onto the bread..
- In the same skillet, pan fry the prosciutto, for about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside to cool slightly..
- Dice the tomato and sprinkle it evenly over the bread loaves..
- Sprinkle the seasonings over the loaves of bread..
- Roughly chop the prosciutto and spread the prosciutto over the top of the loaves..
- Sprinkle both of the cheeses evenly over the loaves, about 1/4 cup per loaf of each..
- Bake for 5 minutes, or until bread is at desired crispness..
- Slice into individual pieces to serve..
- Refrigerate any leftovers. To reheat, wrap the amount you want to reheat in foil and bake at 350°F for 10 minutes, or until heated..
Spread a thin layer goat cheese onto each fig. Roll prosciutto around each fig; arrange on a baking sheet. Bacon, pancetta, prosciutto: These three pork products look alike, taste somewhat similar, and even get regularly substituted for each other. It's no wonder we get them confused! In actuality, they have very distinctive characteristics that make each ideal for different kinds of preparations.