Mediterranean Nachos. On large microwavable plate, arrange tortilla chips in single layer. Mediterranean Nachos Layers of crunchy chips, melted cheese and chopped chicken are topped with Mediterranean favorites for a fast and filling dinner the whole family will love! This Mediterranean Nachos recipe is from The Weeknight Dinner Cookbook by Mary Younkin.
I received free samples of Sabra Hummus mentioned in this post. Line one baking sheet with parchment paper and spread pita triangles across; drizzle olive oil lightly across, along with salt and pepper, and toss to coat evenly. Cut the pita into chip sized wedges and place into a large bowl. You can cook Mediterranean Nachos using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mediterranean Nachos
- Prepare of tortilla chips on the border.
- Prepare of Meat of your choice steak or chicken cooked and diced I use chicken.
- Prepare of diced tomatoes.
- It’s of Montreal cheese.
- You need of Mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of fate cheese for the top only.
- Prepare of chopped lettuce.
- Prepare of diced red onion.
- It’s of sumac.
- Prepare of pitted olives black and green.
- You need of avocado diced.
- Prepare of diced 🌶 chili green.
- It’s of creamy Greek dressing.
- It’s of Sour cream for dip.
- You need of Salsa for dip.
Artichokes, roasted red pepper, and feta cheese put a Mediterranean spin on standard nachos. It's an easy appetizer that always disappears quickly. Stir together cucumber, olives, red pepper, tomatoes, onion, oregano, lemon juice and olive oil in a medium bowl; Spread half the pita chips onto a serving platter and drop half the hummus over the top in small spoonfuls. Sprinkle with half the vegetable mixture and half the walnuts.
Mediterranean Nachos step by step
- Rub sumac with diced red onion add to the lettuce and tomatoes and olives with avocado and fate cheese and dressing and refrigerate.
- Over on broiler lay the1/2 bag of chips then the chicken and do not skip on the cheese I put 2 cups of it you could change to your favorite cheese keep watching you do not want to burn it.
- 10 minutes later put the salad on top and serve while it’s hot with sour cream and salsa.
Regular football games are to Sunday's big game what fast-food nachos are to this loaded nacho recipe-on another level. This Mediterranean spin on a classic from Sarah Schiear, creator of Salt House, is epic enough for the biggest game of the year. You'll roast beets and sweet potatoes to create homemade chips, then top them with avocado, cheese, spiced chickpeas, and a tahini cream sauce. Stir in pine nuts, salt and pepper; cool slightly. Simply roast the potatoes in a cast iron skillet (you could also use a baking sheet), then melt the feta over top.