Corned beef w/ Potato. The Best Canned Corned Beef With Potatoes Recipes on Yummly Corned Beef With Potatoes And Vegetables, Brown Sugar And Bourbon Glazed Corned Beef, Dijon Corned Beef In The Slow Cooker Classic Corned Beef with Cabbage & Potatoes. Patrick's Day favorite, but you can enjoy any time of the year you'd like.
This traditional Irish dish is the centerpiece for St. Corned beef and cabbage simmer with potatoes and carrots for a hearty dinner.. I take the corned beef out and while the cabbage carrots and pot's are cooking in the liquid, I put the brisket in. You can have Corned beef w/ Potato using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Corned beef w/ Potato
- Prepare 1 can of corned beef.
- It’s Half of carrot.
- You need 2 of medium size potato.
- Prepare of Shallots and garlic.
Peel and dice the sweet potatoes into very small pieces. Put the corned beef into a large roasting pan (preferably with a lid). Add the garlic, shallots, pickling spice, caraway seeds, beer and whiskey. Transfer the corned beef to a large pan and cover with foil.
Corned beef w/ Potato instructions
- Open can and remove corned beef, put it in a bowl. Wash potato and carrots and slice into strips. Peel off skin of shallots and garlic and slice.
- Heat the pan add oil and saute garlic and shallot until fragrant add corned beef mix. Then addnpotato and carrot stir it and cover until potato are tender. No need to season because corned beef is already a bit salty.
Sautéed corned beef is the best enjoyed for breakfast. In our Filipino household, we always have this with warm steamed rice. I prepared and cooked the vegetables as instructed until almost done, then added the slices of corned beef over the top of vegetables w/some of the horseradish butter to melt over the slices of beef as it heated. The flavor from the corned beef and butter melded down on top of the vegetables. Corned Beef with Cabbage and Potato is a simple and budget-friendly dish involving canned corned beef.