Peaches and Cream Muffins.
You can cook Peaches and Cream Muffins using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Peaches and Cream Muffins
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped fresh or frozen peaches.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk or sour cream.
- You need 1/4 cup of canola oil.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
Peaches and Cream Muffins instructions
- In a bowl, beat egg; add milk (or sour cream) and oil..
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt..
- Stir into the egg mixture just until moistened. Stir in peaches..
- Filled greased or paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full..
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20-25 or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean..
- Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack..