Two ingredients vegan "egg" roll. There also is not any meat or animal products in our vegan egg rolls. Still, these vegetable filled egg rolls are super delicious and the perfect starter or side dish to your next Asian inspired dish at home. The Best Vegan Egg Rolls Recipes on Yummly
The egg wash just helps the bread rolls to go a lovely brown color on the top. These little bundles of goodness are vegan tex mex egg rolls. Easy egg rolls filled with taco tofu, beans, corn, cilantro and vegan cheese if you want. You can cook Two ingredients vegan "egg" roll using 2 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Two ingredients vegan "egg" roll
- You need of Trader Joe's vegan Japanese style rice.
- You need sheets of Vegan "egg" roll.
They can be baked or fried and served with all kinds of delicious dips. I made mine with an avocado buttermilk ranch dip. Lay out one egg roll skin with a corner pointed toward you. Two ingredients vegan "egg" roll ancore.
Two ingredients vegan "egg" roll instructions
- Defrost/cook in a microwave or stove top the trader Joe's vegan Japanese rice per instructions on the back. Once done set aside to cool down..
- On wax paper place one sheet of the "eggroll" diagnoly. In the middle add the cooled down rice..
- Fold the bottom corner over the rice, then fold the sides ontop. Once all three sides is covering the rice, roll carefully..
- Fry until golden and crispy. This was super easy and delicious. Only caveat is that the rice isn't seasoned as much as I would like, so you can adjust flavor by adding a bit of soy sauce or salt..
Trader Joe's vegan Japanese style rice sheets Vegan "egg" roll Steps. Defrost/cook in a microwave or stove top the trader Joe's vegan Japanese rice per instructions on the back. Once done set aside to cool down. Chop up all your veggies, mince garlic and ginger, and set aside. Add olive oil, diced onions and carrots to a large skillet.