Easy Cloud Bread – Keto friendly. Take a look at these fun and flavorful ways to use cloud bread in keto-friendly lunches, snacks, and meals. When you need some sandwich bread, make this instead. You can top it with mayo and bacon for a keto BLT.
This no carb cloud bread is not only light on carbs and keto friendly, but they are light on calories too. And even if low carb is your focus, calories do still matter. They are just perfect for pretty much any sandwich. You can cook Easy Cloud Bread – Keto friendly using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Cloud Bread – Keto friendly
- Prepare 3 of eggs room temperature.
- You need 3 tablespoons of softened cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of cream of tartar.
Separate egg whites from yolks into two medium glass bowls. Add cream of tartar and salt to egg whites, then using a. This keto-friendly, gluten-free cloud bread is easy to make, uses only a handful of ingredients you probably already have lying around, and is ready in next to no time. Keep this on hand for an easy bread substitute.
Easy Cloud Bread – Keto friendly instructions
- Seperate eggs – place the egg whites in a mixing bowl and set aside. In a separate bowl put the egg yolks..
- Add the creamcheese to the egg yolks and mix with handheld mixer until well blended. Set aside.
- Add the salt and cream of tartar to the egg whites and beat on high speed with handheld mixer until stiff peaks form. Slowly add the egg yolk creamcheese mixer into the egg whites. Fold in with spatula slowly until no white streaks appear..
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees farenheit. Line a baking pan with parchment paper. Place spoonfuls of mixture onto pan. I usually make 6 piles..
- Bake for 30 min or until golden brown..
- These can be frozen or refrigerated. Just put parchment or wax paper between each one so they dont stick..
Try Keto Street Tacos Recipe for a low carb and keto friendly dinner idea. It's packed with flavor and sure to impress the entire family. Also try Keto Jalapeño Popper Chicken Recipe for another keto recipe with so much amazing flavor. This chicken is layered with cream cheese, bacon and jalapeno's for a meal everyone will enjoy. If you're looking for a bread recipe that doesn't use any type of flour, you might like this light and airy keto cloud bread recipe.