Keto/GF Cranberry Cake with Lemon Cream Cheese Frosting. Great recipe for Keto/GF Cranberry Cake with Lemon Cream Cheese Frosting. Baking Gluten free, Keto, Grain Free and Sugar free can be challenging to say the least. This recipe does it all while adding huge protein, cranberries health benefits and healthy fats to fuel your keto diet.
It's light and not to sweet and full if fresh fruit flavors. Cranberry Lemon Cupcakes with Lemon Cream Cheese Frosting are the perfect anytime treat, but they are especially tasty around the holidays! The last few weeks I have been experimenting with lots of seasonal recipes, including some delicious cranberry recipes! You can have Keto/GF Cranberry Cake with Lemon Cream Cheese Frosting using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Keto/GF Cranberry Cake with Lemon Cream Cheese Frosting
- It’s 1/4 cup of dried Cranberry Powder.
- You need 2 scoops of quest gf vanilla protein powder.
- Prepare 3 tbs of Coconut flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of alum. free baking pwdr.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of xantham gum.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of púre Xylitol + (1/4 cup for frosting).
- You need 7 of lg eggs.
- Prepare 2 tbs of olive oil.
- You need 1 stick of melted butter + (2 sticks softened for frosting).
- Prepare 1 block of softened cream cheese for frosting.
- Prepare 2 tsp of lemon extract.
When the cake has completely cooled, place it on a cake stand or large plate; spread the top and sides evenly with the frosting. Decorate with fresh lemon slices, if desired. This cake is a cake for a special birthday or event. It's light and not to sweet and full if fresh fruit flavors.
Keto/GF Cranberry Cake with Lemon Cream Cheese Frosting step by step
- In Lg bowl add eggs and beat for 2 minutes. Add melted butter, and olive oil and beat again. Add 1st 6 ingredients to mixture and beat on medium, scraping sides, until thick..
- Pre-heat oven to 325° line cookie sheet with parchment paper and spread batter evenly Bake for 12 minutes or until done, do not over cook.
- For frosting whip cream cheese and butter till fluffy and slowly add lemon extract and Xylitol. Whip til smooth and fluffy..
- Cool cake on wire rack. When cool frost with half of the frosting and cut cake into quarters. Layer cake and frost outside. Sprinkle top to garnish with Cranberry Powder. Serves 9.
I chose to pair this Cranberry Orange Cake with a cream cheese frosting for some extra tang, but you could use an American buttercream or a silky Swiss meringue. I also added orange zest to my buttercream for more of that orange flavour and highly recommend doing that. This post may contain affiliate links, which help keep this content free. (Full disclosure)This low carb keto cream cheese frosting recipe was originally created for making keto carrot cake, my all-time favorite spring dessert. And I'm so glad I did, because I've found so many delicious ways to use this sugar-free cream cheese frosting since then. Divide the batter among the muffin cups.