Yummy Paleo Pumpkin Squares. These Paleo Pumpkin Bars are delicious, slightly sweet with a subtle hint of pumpkin. Although usually considered a dessert, they would make a quick and easy breakfast bar. You might find you often have all the ingredients on hand so they can be anytime.
These easy to make Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bars are soft, slightly chewy, full of pumpkin flavour and chock full of chocolate chips! Drizzled with chocolate these pumpkin bars make an easy, delicious dessert. Paleo, Gluten Free, Refined Sugar Free. You can have Yummy Paleo Pumpkin Squares using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Yummy Paleo Pumpkin Squares
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
- Prepare 1 cup of Honey.
- Prepare 1 cup of coconut oil or vegetable oil.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Coconut Flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of raisin.
- Prepare 1 dash of Cinnamon.
- It’s 1 dash of nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 can of Pumpkin.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
Not only is this delicious, ooey-gooey, and paleo, it's also super easy to make! Place the dates in a shallow bowl and cover with water. Place the almonds in a food processor and pulse to finely chop. Delicious, gluten-free and paleo Pumpkin Pie Bars recipe with no refined sugars.
Yummy Paleo Pumpkin Squares step by step
- Preheat oven to 350° … Grease a nonstick pan and set aside.
- In Large mixing bowl, mix all your wet ingredients until blended well….. pumpkin, eggs, oil, honey, vanilla.
- Add all dry ingredients into the mixing bowl. When adding the cinnamon and nutmeg add as much you like. Make sure you taste!.
- After everything is mixed in the large bowl add in the raisins..
- Evenly pour the batter into the greased nonstick pan, and place into the oven for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes or when toothpick comes out clean, remove from oven. Set aside and let cool.
- Add any toppings you like, but try and keep it Paleo! I added icing made of honey and topped off with walnuts..
Rich and creamy filling with a nutty and flavorful baked crust. I've included the top paleo pumpkin desserts from around the web! I'm sharing everything pumpkin and delicious, ranging from some classic paleo pumpkin pie recipes to pumpkin cookies and muffins. These paleo pumpkin desserts are all healthy and easy to make, too! Mix the dry ingredients in medium mixing bowl.