Indian -Style Potatoes.
You can cook Indian -Style Potatoes using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Indian -Style Potatoes
- It’s 5-6 of Medium potatoes (I use red potatoes for this dish).
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of Cumin Seeds, slightly crushed.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of Turmeric powder.
- You need 3 Tablespoons of Canola oil (or other oil of your choice, but not Olive oil).
- It’s of Salt.
Indian -Style Potatoes instructions
- Cut the potatoes into quarters.
- Boil / steam the potatoes till almost tender, drain the potatoes and set aside.
- Heat a skillet then add the Cumin seeds till they're fragrant (1-2 minutes), add the oil and the Turmeric and heat for about a minute..
- Add the potatoes and cook them over medium heat about 10 – 12 minutes till golden. Add salt as needed.
- Serve either warm or at room temperature.