Fusion Garlic Butter Pasta. My spicy garlic butter pasta sauce breaks all the rules. It's kind of Italian but mostly Asian LOL. Creamy, luscious and oh so good!
Directions:-In spice mixer,add yogurt,garlic paste,dried parsley,cumin powder,salt,lemon juice,tandoori masala, cooking oil and grind well.-In a bowl,add chicken fillets,prepared marinade and mix. This is an EPIC spicy garlic butter pasta covered in parmesan and hot chilis, nothing else to say.. In pot,add butter and let it melt,add cinnamon stick,green cardamom,onion,ginger garlic,green chili and sauté until onion are translucent. You can have Fusion Garlic Butter Pasta using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fusion Garlic Butter Pasta
- It’s 1/2 lb of thin spaghetti.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic, sliced thin.
- It’s 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1-2 tsp of red chilli flakes.
- You need 3 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- You need 2 1/2 tbsp of tamari or shoyu.
- It’s 2 1/2 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- You need 4-5 sprigs of Italian parsley, washed, leaves removed, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2-1 cup of pasta water.
- Prepare 3-4 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
How to make creamy garlic butter chicken pasta. You can prepare the pasta first, cooking it according to the directions on the package. Keep it covered in the cooking pot so it stays warm. While the pasta is cooking, slice the chicken breasts into bite-sized strips and lightly season them with salt and pepper.
Fusion Garlic Butter Pasta instructions
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and cook spaghetti as you prefer. Do not salt the water..
- Heat olive oil in a sauté pan on low to medium heat. Add garlic and sauté lightly until just golden..
- Add red pepper flakes and sauté briefly..
- Add butter to the pan and reglaze..
- Add pasta water and heat to combine flavors..
- Add tamari and oyster sauce. Heat and stir to combine flavors..
- Drain pasta and reserve 1/2 cup pasta water just in case it is needed. Add drained pasta to the sauté pan and combine and heat until sauce is adhering to the spaghetti and glistening..
- Add chopped parsley and combine until just wilted..
- Divide into pasta bowls, top with parmesan cheese and serve..
The garlic butter pasta sauce that breaks ALL the rules If you love pasta then this one's for you! When boiling rapidly, add the pasta and cook until al dente. Cook stirring until the butter is just melted (you want the garlic to soften but not colour), then add the soy sauce and oyster sauce. Cook pasta according to package directions.