Hamburg style pan fish. First and foremost, pan-cooked burgers require a frying pan or skillet. If at all possible, use a pan without a nonstick coating. This recipe doesn't work as well in a coated pan because the exterior doesn't develop the nice, crunchy layer this recipe is designed to produce.
Melt two TBS of clarified butter in a frying pan, fry the fish filet for a few minutes on each side until it has a straw golden crust. Season with a pinch of fresh white pepper. Serving: On a preheated plate, arrange fried potatoes and fish, and add a generous amount of mustard sauce. You can have Hamburg style pan fish using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hamburg style pan fish
- It’s 250 grams of fish.
- Prepare 200 grams of Potato(pre-cooked).
- It’s 2 slices of Bacon.
- Prepare 3 of Gherkin.
- You need of Parsley.
- You need of Dill.
- Prepare 50 gram of Leek.
- Prepare 1 of Shallot.
- It’s of Sauce.
- It’s 40 grams of Butter.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of flour.
- You need 250 ml of Milk.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of Mustard.
- Prepare of Lemon juice.
Tried your recipe for crispy fish and the lemon butter sauce. Most importantly, the seemingly small tips, like dry the fish, then salt and pepper before flour, than cover in flour and shake off the excess, heat the pan first than cook the fish… use a silver pan for the butter so you can see the color, these put you above and beyond other recipe. Pan Fried Fish with Lemon Butter Sauce, the recipe is light, delicious and healthy. Perfect for the ones who are keeping a check on the weight after holidays.
Hamburg style pan fish instructions
- Apply some salt and pepper evenly on both sides of the fish.
- Slice the potatoes into 1 cm thick. Chop the fish and herbs.
- Stir fry the bacon and Shallot then put them aside when it’s done.
- Pan fry the potatoes till it’s golden brown on both sides. Add the bacon back and put leek into the pot. Take them out when leek turns soft..
- Pan try the fish till both sides are golden brown.
- Add gherkin, dill, parsley and potatos back to the pan.
- Melt the butter. Put flour and mix them evenly.
- Stir it until it smells nutty. Add milk in.
- Add mustard, lemon, a pinch salt and pepper. Sauce is ready.
- Voilà ❤️.
This hamburger recipe, however, puts the shame to regular hamburgers, with a much more delicate, soft, and succulent blend of meat, with a delectable variety of herbs and spices, as well as onion, which is added in and which gives it a much more complete, delicate, and appetizing flavor. After taking the fish out of the oven, I used tongs to remove the skins quite easily. The skins were no longer crisp, so after trying to revive them in the frying pan they burned but stayed limp and I threw them away. Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan. Place some lettuce leaves, tomato slices, a fish patty and a quarter of the tartar sauce on each bun.