Chocolate Chip Cookies.
You can have Chocolate Chip Cookies using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Cookies
- It’s of granulated sugar.
- It’s of softened butter.
- It’s of whole eggs.
- Prepare of vanilla extract.
- It’s of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare of cocoa powder.
- Prepare of baking soda.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of semisweet chocochips (can be replaces with choco nibs).
- You need of chopped walnuts (optional).
Chocolate Chip Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees C.
- In a large bowl, beat sugar and butter until smooth..
- Add eggs and vanilla, continue to mix untill light and fluffy..
- Combine dried ingredients (flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt), stir into butter mixture until well blended..
- Mix in chocochips (nibs) and walnuts. Drop bu rounded teaspoonful onto ungreased cookie sheets..
- Bake for 8-10 minutes in preheated oven, or until set. Cool slightly on the cookie sheets before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.