Chocolate chips Cupcakes. This recipe for chocolate chip cupcakes is tender white cake studded with plenty of chocolate, topped with chocolate frosting and more chocolate chips. The perfect treat for any celebration! Any type of chocolate chip can be used, including white chocolate chips if you prefer, or chopped chocolate.
These crowd-pleasing cupcakes are quick, moist and yummy! Chocolate Chip Cupcakes Recipe photo by Taste of Home. These easy chocolate chip cupcakes topped with a buttery cream cheese frosting are a decadent upgrade on a classic favorite, banana bread. You can have Chocolate chips Cupcakes using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate chips Cupcakes
- It’s of Flour (I use gluten free).
- Prepare of Melted butter.
- You need of Greek yogurt.
- Prepare of Large Eggs.
- It’s of Baking powder.
- Prepare of dry yeast.
- It’s of Lemon skin (grated).
- Prepare of Chocolate chips.
- You need of Vainilla extract.
First, there are the chocolate chip cupcakes themselves – fluffy, moist, delicate, full of the most wonderful vanilla flavour and, of course, a generous handful (or two) of chocolate chips. These Mint Chocolate Chip Cupcakes are made with a moist chocolate cupcake, mint frosting and mini chocolate chips! A classic flavor combination in cupcake form! Homemade chocolate cupcakes topped with thick & creamy mint chocolate chip frosting.
Chocolate chips Cupcakes step by step
- In one bowl, mix the flour, the baking powder, the dry yeast and the lemon skin. In another bowl, add the butter melted and the 4 eggs one bye one, already beat it ups, after add the greek yogurt and the vainilla extract. Mix everything until you get a very creamy mixture..
- Then, add by tablespoons the flour mixture that we have previously made and with wrapping movements we will integrate it until we get a creamy mass and a little thick at the same time. Add the chocolate chips and let the mass rest for 30 min in the fridge covered with a paper. After the 30 min put the mixture in the molds. Bake it for 20-15 min at 200°C in the oven (previously heat it at 220).
- Let the Cupcakes cool a bit and enjoy them..
Have you ever biten into a dry, flavorless chocolate cupcake or cake before? Today, I give you: Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cupcakes. And I'm drooling over the beautiful Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cupcakes that my friend Amanda shared too in fancy wrappers and all. Drooling over these Chocolate Chip Cookie Cupcakes, this recipe is very easy to make! These cupcakes start with a homemade vanilla cupcake with crushed chocolate chip cookies mixed in.