Stir fry Chayote and Carrot. Insanely Tasty & Easy Pork Recipe! Turn the heat on high to get a good sear on the chayote and the chicken. In a heated wok, add oil and then ginger and salt.
Julienne a chayote, carrot and bell pepper, slice some mushrooms and stir fry them in hot oil. Pour in sauce, cook a few minutes and you've a delicious vegan mushrooms and chayote stir fry! Recipe variations: substitute pork with ground beef, or sliced chicken. You can cook Stir fry Chayote and Carrot using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stir fry Chayote and Carrot
- It’s 1 pc of chayote.
- It’s 1 of carrot.
- Prepare Slices of garlic, ginger, shallot.
- You need Half of bowl minced pork.
- Prepare of Chicken powder.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
For additional color and flavor, saute red bell pepper along with the chayote. These two pair nicely together because, first of all, one is orange and the other is light green. Continue to stir and fry for another minute. It has a very mild fresh flavor, beautifully green and firm texture that when cooked, taste like gourd or firm squash.
Stir fry Chayote and Carrot step by step
- Wash and peel the skin of chayote and carrot. Then slice them into strips.
- Marinate mince pork with soy sauce and flour for 30 mins.
- Heat wok stir fry ginger shallots and garlic then add pork cooked until meat changes color. Then drop in vege, add a little water and chicken powder. Mix it and cover until done.
Heat oil in wok and stir fry garlic & ginger until fragrant. Add sliced chayote along with Chinese wine, a tiny dash of fish sauce and a small pinch of salt. Season to taste (with light soy sauce, fish sauce and. Heat oil in wok and saute the ginger and dried shrimps until fragrant. Add chayote and black fungus strips.