Chinese style Stir-Fry Containing Green pepper and Meat. Here , a stir fry cooking that you might like. Stir fry tender beef flanks with red and green bell pepper to perfection. Below are the list of ingredients: So, you can copy.
Put ★ ingredients (Oyster sauce, Soy Sauce, Sake) in a bowl and mix well. Sprinkle ★ sauce on the meat and rub well. Among beef stir fry dishes, Beef and Pepper stir-fry is a favorite dish of ours and is very simple to make. You can cook Chinese style Stir-Fry Containing Green pepper and Meat using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chinese style Stir-Fry Containing Green pepper and Meat
- Prepare 1 piece of Green bell pepper.
- You need 400 grams of Meat (Recommend Pork Loin or Chicken Breast).
- It’s 1 tbsp of Potato Starch.
- Prepare of ★2 tbsp Oyster Sauce.
- You need of ★1 tbsp Soy Sauce.
- Prepare of ★1 tbsp Sake (Japanese cooking wine).
- You need 1 tbsp of Oil.
Tender flank steak is especially tasty when sliced into thin strips and marinated. Long hot green peppers are a very popular item at the Asian grocery store, and also readily available at our local supermarket. Here's how to make delicious and SUPER SPICY Beef and Pepper Stir Fry. Repeat with remaining oil and remaining peppers/onions.
Chinese style Stir-Fry Containing Green pepper and Meat step by step
- Put ★ ingredients (Oyster sauce, Soy Sauce, Sake) in a bowl and mix well. This is sauce..
- Cut the meat into 1 cm strip. Sprinkle ★ sauce on the meat and rub well. Keep it for 10 minutes in a refrigerator..
- Cut the green bell pepper into 1 cm strip..
- Sprinkle 1 tbsp Potato starch on the meat and rub well..
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a frying pan (Medium heat). Put the meat and stir-fry for 2 minutes. Add green bell pepper and stir-fry for 1 minute..
- Add the remain ★ sauce in the frying pan and stir-fry quickly..
Return wok to high heat until smoking. Return peppers/onions/beef to wok and add garlic/ginger/scallion mixture. My name is Xiao Wei, even at a early age I have always had a strong passion for Cooking. Make sure to mix the ingredients well. In a wok, heat grape seed oil a little over medium.