Sheer Khurma. Sheer Khurma is a rich vermicelli pudding made with milk, lots of nuts, dates and sugar! I have very fond memories of waiting eagerly for Sheer Khurma during Eid. One of my dad's friend who was a.
This Eid dessert is made using nylon vermicelli cooked in milk and dry fruits. Sheer Khurma Recipe – A rich and delicious traditional milk sweet made during festival of Ramadan Eid-ul-Fitr and Eid-ul-Adha. Learn how to make SHEER KHURMA. You can cook Sheer Khurma using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sheer Khurma
- You need 1 liter of Milk.
- You need 250 gm of Sevaya.
- You need 1 of small cup of Almonds.
- You need 1 of small cup of Cashews.
- It’s 1 of small cup of Dates.
- You need 1 of small cup of Pistachios.
- You need 1 of small cup of Water Melon seeds.
- Prepare 1 of small cup of Mus Melon seeds.
- It’s 1 of small cup of Chironjee.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 3-4 spoons of Ghee.
A perfect and quick dessert for celebrations. The main ingredients used in Sheer Khurma are vermicelli, whole milk. Sheer khurma is a festive pudding made by simmering fine vermicelli with milk, dates, nuts and Sheer khurma is a Persian term meaning "milk and dates". This delicious and rich dessert is made on. the recipe for sheer khurma is very simple and there are many striking similarities with the traditional finally i would like to highlight my other desserts recipes collection with this post of sheer khurma.
Sheer Khurma instructions
- Soak all the dry fruits in water for 1 hour. After an hour, take out the dry fruits from water and chop into verticals..
- Now take a bowl add milk and let it boil. Once the milk is boiled add sugar to it and stir..
- Now take another pan add ghee and fry all the dry fruits… once the dry fruits are golden brown add then to the milk..
- Now in the same pan add little more ghee and fry the sevaya till golden brown….
- Now add the sevaya to the milk and stir it well. And let it cook for 5 to 7 mins. Now off the stove and serve it hot….
Sheer khorma or Sheer khurma literally(milk with dates in Urdu) is a festival vermicelli pudding prepared by Muslims on Eid ul-Fitr in Pakistan, India and Bangladesh. It is a traditional Muslim festive. Sheer khurma recipe is a delicious dessert traditionally made up of milk, sugar, sevaiya(vermicelli) and dates. Now-a-days some other ingredients are also used in it to make it more flavourful. Sheer Korma: Sheer Khurma is an authentic version of vermicelli pudding specially prepared for Eid festivities. 'Sheer' is Persian for milk and 'khurma' is another word.