Lunch box salad. We Have Almost Everything On eBay. These make a great pack and go lunch option. Perfect for school lunches for kids (nut free), and great for working adults too.
Not only are they filled with things like beans, chicken, and whole grains so they fill you up, but they're also loaded with enough flavor and crunch to hold your attention. Healthy lunch box ideas Superfood salad lunchbox. Add to the bowl and toss everything together. You can have Lunch box salad using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lunch box salad
- It’s 1 of apple.
- You need 3 of medium sized sausage.
- You need 1 cup of Small sized macaroni.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of boiled or steamed peas.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of salad cheese or cottage cheese.
- Prepare 2 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Sea salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper ( optional).
Make a filling and healthy salad that will power you through any work day. Full of protein and fiber these quick salads are an easy way to spruce up your lunch. Make them the night before and pack in a meal-prep container so you can simply grab it and go in the morning. We are famous for our Fresh and Flavorful sandwiches, soups and salads!
Lunch box salad step by step
- Cook the macaroni n drain the water. Let it cool..
- Chop the apple n cheese into cube. Also slice up the sausage.( I microwave my sausage for 1 min).
- In a bowl add all the ingredients. Drizzle the olive oil n give it a good stir. Makes enough for 2 lunch boxes..
Come check us out today! or on Yelp! Our tasty and easy to make range of salads will have you spoilt for choice and have you covered when looking to pack the lunch box. The Rubbermaid LunchBlox Salad Kit is designed to make taking lunch to school or work more convenient and organized. Good salads are much more than iceberg lettuce, chopped veggies, and a sprinkle of a basic vinaigrette. Salads are a great way to pack in plenty of produce, load on lots of flavor, and feel seriously full once you're finished.