Stuffed Eggplant With Parmesan Cheese- Keto. Layer Eggplant, Fresh Mushrooms, Cheese And Pasta Sauce. Stir in chopped eggplant and season with oregano, salt, and pepper. Eggplant centers are cooked with onion, garlic, and seasonings, then re-stuffed into the eggplant, coated with tomato sauce, cheese, and bread crumbs, and baked until tender and bubbly.
A delicious vegetarian Keto recipe I actually tried filming this once and dropped the idea half way through the shoot but I enjoyed it as dinner the same day and figured I just got to make it for you guys. So please enjoy this Keto Eggplant Involtini. It's a delicious creation and even though it's similar to Eggplant Parmesan it's quite something on it's own. You can cook Stuffed Eggplant With Parmesan Cheese- Keto using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Eggplant With Parmesan Cheese- Keto
- It’s 1 of Eggplant.
- Prepare of Yellow Onions.
- It’s of Mushrooms.
- Prepare of Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- It’s of Fresh Garlic.
- Prepare of (whatever else you want to stuff 'em with).
Italian stuffed eggplant is hearty, healthy, and low carb Keto Paleo friendly. This recipe uses ground veal, but can be adapted to use any ground meat. Low Carb Stuffed Eggplant Rolls Wrapped in Bacon Recipe; Stuffed Eggplant Rolls Wrapped in Bacon; Vegetables are a wonderful alternative to bread and pasta. One of my favorite veggies to use are eggplants because I find they are so versatile.
Stuffed Eggplant With Parmesan Cheese- Keto step by step
- Preheat oven at 350 F..
- Halve the Eggplant. Scoop out the meat, chop, spice (salt and pepper), set aside..
- Spice the halves with salt and pepper, coat with Avocado or Olive oil, set aside..
- In a saucepan, saute onions. Salt and pepper them after a few minutes. Wait till it starts browning and throw in your sliced or chopped mushrooms. Salt and pepper the mushrooms..
- When you see that the mushrooms are shriveling\browning- add the chopped eggplant..
- Let the mixture simmer with pan covered to get the eggplant cookin'. When you see the eggplant is softening and turning yellowish – add in some parmesan cheese, mix to incorporate, and then stuff the mixture into the eggplant halves..
- Sprinkle some more Parmesan cheese on top..
- Bake\roast the stuffed eggplant for about 30-40 minutes. Suggestion to use a cookie sheet – easier to transfer onto plate..
- And now enjoy this scrumptious meal!! 😋.
Rather than use pasta for things like lasagna and ravioli, many are now using thinly sliced vegetables. Cheesy Chicken Stuffed Eggplant is low carb, keto friendly and amazingly delicious for the whole family! I always have people asking me for recipes for eggplant that are low carb. This is so simple to make and so delicious! You can add any extra toppings you like in addition to what I did.