Dairy-free Pizza dough.
You can have Dairy-free Pizza dough using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Dairy-free Pizza dough
- It’s of Base.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of warm water.
- It’s 2 tsp of active dry yeast.
- It’s 4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of caster sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil plus extra.
Dairy-free Pizza dough step by step
- Combine the water, yeast and sugar in a small bowl. Set aside for 5 minutes or until foamy..
- Combine the flour and salt in a large bowl and make a well in the centre. Add the yeast mixture and oil and use a round bladed knife in a cutting motion to mix until combined. Use your hands to bring the dough together in the bowl..
- Brush a bowl lightly with oil. Turn the dough onto a lightly floured surface and knead for 10 minutes or until smooth and elastic. Place in the prepared bowl and turn to coat in oil. Cover with plastic wrap and set aside in a warm draught-free place to rise for 30 minutes or until dough doubles in size..
- Preheat oven to 200°C (180°C fan-forced)..
- Prepare your pizza bases and after layering your toppings cook in the oven for 20-25 minutes to get a nice crisp pizza on the table.