Asiago chicken sausage and peppers with rice skillet. Delicious sausages made with premium ingredients. Chop up onions and garlic and place in pot that has the juices from the sausage in it. Stir in the cooked rice, sausage, remaining chicken broth, pepper and onions until combined.
Heat olive oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium high heat and add the onions, peppers, and sausage. Game Day is Better with al fresco's Roasted Red Pepper & Asiago Chicken Sausage. . For the recipe below I chose their Roasted Red Pepper and Asiago with natural mesquite smoke. You can have Asiago chicken sausage and peppers with rice skillet using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Asiago chicken sausage and peppers with rice skillet
- Prepare of Costco chicken Asiago garlic chicken (it’s precooked but I brown it in the oven).
- Prepare of large onion chopped.
- You need of red pepper and 1 yellow pepper chopped.
- Prepare of minced garlic.
- It’s of chicken broth.
- It’s of par-boiled rice.
- You need of small can tomato paste.
- Prepare of lite cream.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Adobo seasoning.
- You need of Garlic powder.
- Prepare of low fat shredded cheese (optional cause the sausage had cheese in already).
Roasted Red Pepper & Asiago Chicken Sausage One Skillet. Tips for Making Italian Sausage and Peppers. You're welcome to use any color of bell pepper you have on hand for this sausage, peppers, and onions skillet. And if you only have one color of peppers, that works too!
Asiago chicken sausage and peppers with rice skillet step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°. Spray a deep oven safe pot with Pam and brown the chicken sausage in it for 30 min.
- Let it cool then place in fridge cause if you cut even at room temp the CHEESE WILL OOZE OUT!.
- Chop up onions and garlic and place in pot that has the juices from the sausage in it. Add seasonings. Sauté til clear then add garlic and broth. Bring to a boil.
- Add rice and reduce to a simmer. Once rice is almost done add paste and sausage and lite cream. Add cheese if you want too..
This Easy One Pot Sausage and Rice Skillet is all cooked in one pot on the stovetop.. so even the rice cooks in the pot with the chicken sausage, peppers and onions. This CHICKEN SAUSAGE, SPINACH, & CAULIFLOWER RICE SKILLET is super delicious AND super simple to throw together. Try this easy, qùick, tasty Saùsage and Peppers Rice Skillet dish that's sùre to become a family favorite. Then set those aside with the meat. In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.