Simple Mapo Tofu.
You can cook Simple Mapo Tofu using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple Mapo Tofu
- It’s 1 box of silk tofu.
- It’s 200 gr of minced beef.
- You need 4 pc of dried mushroom (keep the water) – keep in the water for 15min and diced.
- It’s 350 ml of water (I used that mushroom water).
- You need 1 tbs of cornstarch.
- You need 2 of minced garlic.
- You need 1 cm of ginger (minced).
- Prepare 1/2 tbs of white pepper.
- You need 1 tbs of chilli flakes.
- It’s 1 tbs of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbs of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbs of chilli sauce.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbs of ketchup.
- Prepare 1 of tsb sesame oil.
- Prepare of Oils.
Simple Mapo Tofu instructions
- Mix the sauces, ketchup, sugar, chilli flakes, and pepper..
- Heat oils and sesame oil, stir fry garlic and ginger. Put minced beef inside and stir until brownish. Add the water till boiling..
- Put sauces and tofu inside. Keep boiling and last, put cornstarch until the sauce thicken..
- Enjoy with warm rice 😄.