Brownie Cookies. Pour brownie batter over cookie dough and spread to cover completely. Cook's Note: You can use store bought chocolate chip cookie dough instead of making the cookies. These easy chocolate chip cookie brownies have my very favorite chocolate chip cookie dough baked into the top layer of decadent, fudgy brownies.
Scoop golf ball-size dollops of cookie dough onto the baking tray, making sure you leave enough room for them to spread out. If a fudgy brownie and chewy chocolate chip cookie had a baby, it would be this decadent creation. Get your chocolate fix with cookies easy enough for the kids to make. You can have Brownie Cookies using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Brownie Cookies
- You need 2/3 cup of Flour.
- It’s 2 Tb of Unsweetened Cocoa Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking Powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 3 cup of Semisweet Chocolate Chips.
- You need 1/4 cup of Unsalted Butter.
- Prepare 2 of large Eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of Light Brown Sugar.
This refrigerator cookie recipe combines the best parts of a brownie and cookie. You'll love how these scrumptious double-chocolate cookies are similar in texture to thick and fudgy brownies. This sweet dessert combines cinnamon rolls, brownies, and cookies. These Brownie Cookie Sandwiches are perfectly chewy brownie cookies loaded with melted chocolate & chocolate chips.
Brownie Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line two quarter sheet baking sheets with Silpats or parchment paper..
- Whisk together flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt in a small bowl..
- Place 2 1/2 cups of the semisweet chocolate chips and butter in a saucepan. Slowly melt the chocolate, stirring occasionally until smooth. Remove from the heat and set aside to cool slightly..
- Combine eggs and sugars in a medium and use a mixer to blend on medium speed for 5 minutes. Reduce speed to low, beat in melted chocolate for 1 minute. Add flour mixture and mix on low speed for 20 seconds until combined. Fold in chocolate chips..
- Use a 1/2 Tb measuring spoon to form the cookies, spacing cookies 3 inches apart..
- Bake for 12 to 14 minutes, rotating pans halfway through until tops are shiny and crackly. Remove from oven and place cookies on a cooling rack and enjoy!.
They're perfect for every brownie lover! The perfect brownie cookie recipe that you'll make time and again! To make my brownie cookies, you'll want to go ahead and prepare yourself for the heady chocolate aroma that these babies. Yes, the word healthy is in there and it isn't by accident. Inspired by the Starbucks chewy chocolate cookie, my version has all the same flavors, textures and tastes.