You can cook Omelette Soufflé using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Omelette Soufflé
- It’s 2 of eggs, yolks separated.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of filling, your choice.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need of Cooking oil.
Omelette Soufflé instructions
- Separate yolks from whites. Beat eggs until it thickens. I did this manually, it's not as thick as using an electric beater. Your choice which method to use..
- Fold in the yolks to the whites and salt it..
- Heat oil in pan. On low heat, let it brown lightly on the bottom before folding. Add your choice of filling. Cover on very low heat to let the top cook- do this before folding or adding the filling so it wont shrink or splatter like in photo. My filling: precooked tomatoes and a dash of cream..
- The first time I made this I made the mistake of flipping it instead of just covering with a lid. It shrunk a bit because of this. But the texture when you eat it is still nicer than a regular omelette..
- New photos: using vienna sausage (fried separately) as filling and covering it to let the top cook before folding. See how it retains its fluffy shape?.