Easy Brazilian Cheese Bread.
You can have Easy Brazilian Cheese Bread using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Brazilian Cheese Bread
- It’s of large egg at room temperature.
- Prepare of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need of milk.
- Prepare of tapioca flour.
- Prepare of grated feta cheese.
- Prepare of salt (or more to taste).
- You need of 24-well or or two 12-well mini muffin tins.
Easy Brazilian Cheese Bread step by step
- Pre-heat oven, prepare mini-muffin tin: Preheat oven to 400°F. Spread a small amount olive oil around the insides of each well of a mini-muffin tin..
- Blend ingredients: Put all of the ingredients into a blender and pulse until smooth. You may need to use a spatula to scrape down the sides of the blender so that everything gets blended well. At this point you can store the batter in the refrigerator for up to a week..
- Pour into mini-muffin tin: Pour batter into prepared mini-muffin tin, not quite to the top; leave about 1/8 inch from the top..
- Bake: Bake at 400°F in the oven for 15-20 minutes, until all puffy and nicely browned. Remove from oven and let cool on a rack for a few minutes. Eat warm.