Pan fried Salmon with creamy sauce. Served with an incredible lemon garlic cream sauce, this is one seriously good salmon dinner idea. Looking for more pan seared salmon recipes? Try this creamy pan seared salmon with tomatoes!
This salmon dish is easy to make and very versatile that can be eaten with pasta, rice or vegetables. The secret of this dish is the flavorful sauce! Salt and pepper – so the salmon isn't bland.; Olive oil – to help brown the salmon and prevent sticking.; Chicken broth – to create a sauce. You can cook Pan fried Salmon with creamy sauce using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pan fried Salmon with creamy sauce
- It’s 3-4 pieces of Salmon fillet.
- It’s 1 piece of lemon, for marinade.
- You need 1 piece of lemon, sliced for cream sauce.
- Prepare 4-5 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- Prepare Half of or 1 piece onion, chopped.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of butter.
- Prepare of Baby spinach.
- You need 1 can of Nestle cream or heavy cream.
- It’s 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of dry white wine.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
White wine will work great too. You can use fresh or frozen salmon. Tender, fall-apart pan-fried salmon in rich, creamy, white wine and garlic sauce. All cooked in one pan, this dish has a few little extras to make the sauce over-the-top tasty.
Pan fried Salmon with creamy sauce step by step
- Season the salmon with salt, pepper and squeeze lemon. Set aside for a while..
- Fry the salmon in any cooking oil that you desire. I used olive oil for mine..
- Once cooked, set them aside. Remove excess oil and use the same pan to make the sauce..
- Put butter on the pan, mix it with remaining olive oil. Saute onion and garlic..
- Add dry white wine. Lower the heat and add the cream. Mix well. In case sauce gets thick, just add a bit if water..
- Add the parmesan cheese. Salt and pepper to taste. Add the spinach and simmer for a while..
- Put back the fried salmon fillet..
- Lastly, put the lemon slices on top and side..
- It is best to squeeze the lemon on the fish before eating. Delicious!.
I like to serve fish for dinner at least once a week and this is a recipe I often use to ensure we have clean. Salmon with Creamy Garlic Dijon Sauce is such a flavorful, elegant dish that anyone can pull off. It's comes together so quickly yet it's sure to impress anyone. Pan seared salmon is perfectly delicious on it's own but when you add a bright sauce like this it takes it to a whole new level! Season the salmon fillets with salt and pepper.