Easy Asian Pasta.
You can cook Easy Asian Pasta using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Asian Pasta
- Prepare of Sauce.
- It’s of Asian style sauce, 14-16 oz. (Use your personal preference. I typically use Teriyaki or General Tso’s).
- It’s of Pasta.
- It’s of thin spaghetti noodles.
- You need of butter.
- Prepare of soy sauce.
- It’s of Chicken.
- You need of chicken (cubed).
- It’s of garlic (minced).
- Prepare of large onion (chopped).
- You need of sesame oil.
- You need of olive oil.
- It’s of soy sauce.
- You need of red pepper flakes (I generally only add this if I’m using teriyaki sauce).
Easy Asian Pasta instructions
- Follow the box instructions to prepare your pasta. Add 1 tablespoon of butter and your soy sauce to the water for boiling..
- Drain pasta and place into a large bowl or dish of your choice. Add 1 tablespoon of butter and half of your jar of sauce. Stir until the pasta is coated and butter is melted..
- For your chicken, you will need to cube and trim any fat. I recommend smaller cubes if you’re serving to children..
- In a medium to large skillet, heat your oil on medium..
- Add your minced garlic and wait to hear it sizzle. Once sizzling, add in your chopped onions and sauté for 2-3 minutes..
- Next, add your chicken, soy sauce, sesame oil, and remainder of the jar of sauce. Stir and coat chicken..
- Cook on medium-high heat until chicken is done. Typically 5-7 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes..
- Add your chicken to the already cooked pasta and mix evenly. Serve hot or chill overnight. Both are delicious!.