Yummy Mix Veg Pakoras. Vegetable pakora recipe with step by step photos – one easy and tasty recipe of pakora made with mixed veggies which have a crisp texture from outside and are soft from inside. Any pakora is a favorite at home. by now I must have posted many Varieties of Pakoda recipes. depending on the veggie you use, the pakora will also taste different. In this recipe of mix vegetable pakoda, the finely.
These deep fried snack taste delicious & are extremely addictive with a great aroma of gram flour or besan and spices. These Mixed Vegetable Pakoras are an all-time favorite snack in India. There are endless variations of pakoras, which are also known as bhajias. You can have Yummy Mix Veg Pakoras using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Yummy Mix Veg Pakoras
- You need 4-5 of florets of cauliflower grated.
- You need 5-6 of carrots and radishes grated.
- It’s 1 of green chili.
- It’s 1 of onion grated.
- Prepare 1 of cucumber grated.
- You need 1 cup of sweet corns.
- It’s of Mushroom grated.
- It’s of Ginger garlic estimated grated.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds and powdered both.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of rock salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of turmeric.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of chaat masala.
- You need Pinch of black pepper powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of garam masala.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of kasoori methi.
- Prepare 2 scoop of gramflour estimated to make thick mixture.
Mixed vegetable pakoras as the name suggests are made with a variety of vegetables. Pakoras are great as an appetizer or snack for any type of the gathering. They are perfect for a rainy day, and even more delicious paired with a cup of hot spicy chai. Crispy mixed vegetable pakoras are vegetarian fritters that are deep fried and served with chutney.
Yummy Mix Veg Pakoras step by step
- First mix all the spices together and ingredients.
- Then slightly add water to make thick mixture.
- Rest for 10 minutes.
- Now make the oil hot but stay at medium flame so pakodas cook from inside.
- Deep fry the pakodas and always use small spoon to make small pakodas.
- Enjoy healthy pakodas.
They're addictive, and one of Pakistan and India's most loved street food snack. Today I'm giving you the best vegetable pakora recipe ever. Tips for making and keeping the vegetable pakoras super crispy are included in today's post. Mix Vegetable Pakora is easy to make Indian starter prepared with mixed vegetables. Mix Vegetable Pakoras are sure to be one of your favorites.