Date oatmeal cookie. Oatmeal cookies have always been one of my favorites. I've made them many, many times — sometimes with raisins. These chewy oatmeal cookies get warm, complex flavor from cardamom and caramelly Medjool dates.
Oatmeal-Date Cookies. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. A combination of flavor and texture makes these cookies the perfect addition to your morning coffee. This recipe came from the Hartman Estate Sale. You can have Date oatmeal cookie using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Date oatmeal cookie
- Prepare 10 oz of pitted date.
- You need 2 cups of quick cook oats flour.
- You need 8 tablespoon of butter.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of ground cardamom.
- You need 2 tablespoon of milk powder.
- You need 2 tablespoon of sugar.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Mahleb ground.
- You need 1 teaspoon of fennel.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of yeast.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of warm milk +3 teaspoon.
Date Oatmeal Cookies Recipes on Yummly Vegan Sweet Potato Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies, Healthy Banana Oatmeal Cookies, Grandmother's Oatmeal Cookies. I love these date cookies so much, I included them in my holiday cards to friends and Think of it like oatmeal raisin cookies, but instead of the raisins and oatmeal, we're. My recipe for Oatmeal-Date-Chocolate Cookies gives you the cholesterol-lowering benefits of oats and fiber-packed dates.
Date oatmeal cookie step by step
- Over medium heat with 4 tablespoon of the butter add the date and smash till you get paste add 1 tablespoon cardamom and cinnamon let it cool.
- Roll it to thin paper using sprayed film.
- Mix all the dry ingredients mix with 4 tablespoon cold butter look like sand and start adding the warm milk the last 3 spoons mix one at time.
- The dough will be not hard and not sticky spray it and let rest for half hour.
- Roll the dough paper thin then add on top the date and start rolling like cinnamon roll and start cutting I used knife but use floss for sharp cut.
- About inch some shape I used a cookie cutter then brush with milk please lay it on top paper parchment so it will not burn the bottom.
- At reheated oven 350 f for 15 to 20 minutes keep watching the bottom of the cookie enjoy 😉.
Enjoy with a glass of cold soymilk and dunk. These tasty date oatmeal cookies use the natural sweetness of the dates rather than any added sugar to make a relatively healthy, easy and delicious treat. Cookies for breakfast are a thing and my Healthy Banana Date Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies are a fantastic start to your day! We developed our oatmeal cookie recipe in order to get a big, chewy cookie with lots To get there, we made a few changes to the conventional oatmeal cookie recipe: First. They're healthy oatmeal cookies that taste like your favourite oatmeal raisin cookies Finally, the penny dropped when I was smushing soaked dates for Sticky Date Pudding.