Pasta Smorgasbord. I named this the smorgasbord garlic shrimp salad recipe because it has just about everything you could think of in it. Well, not everything obviously, but you get the idea! Moreover, I like simple salads, made with just lettuce, cucumber and a few olives.
Food & Wine's Smorgasbord is the perfect easy and elegant weeknight dinner. It is located at the very place where Welliver's Smorgasbord was located previously. Join us to treat your taste buds. You can cook Pasta Smorgasbord using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pasta Smorgasbord
- Prepare 1 pound of lean ground beef.
- You need 1 of medium onion, chopped.
- You need 1-28 ounce of can diced tomatoes.
- You need 1/2 can of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 1/2 Tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of beef broth.
- You need 1/2 tsp of basil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 2 cups of green beans, cut into bite size pieces.
- Prepare 1 of red pepper, chopped coarsely.
- You need 1 of jalapeno pepper, chopped coarsely.
- You need of Pasta of choice (I use macaroni or baby shells).
Call us for immediate booking or for more information. A Scandinavian smorgasbord of pickled cucumber and radishes, new potatoes and salmon gravlax with a dill and gin sauce makes an impressive centrepiece for easy entertaining. Our award winning smorgasbord features mouth-watering American favorites as well as our own distinctive Heritage Dishes and bakery-fresh desserts…chilled steamed shrimp, top sirloin, breast of turkey, golden fried chicken. Home > Recipes > International > Suggested Menu for Swedish-American Smorgasbord (Buffet) SUGGESTED MENU FOR SWEDISH-AMERICAN SMORGASBORD (Buffet) Before the buffet: Hot mulled cider, egg nog, or tomato juice.
Pasta Smorgasbord step by step
- In a large skillet, cook ground beef and onion until beef is no longer pink. Drain excess fat. Transfer meat mixture to a large, covered saucepan..
- Add tomatoes, tomato paste, sugar, beef broth, basil, oregano, green beans, red pepper and jalapeno pepper. Cover and simmer for about 10 to 15 minutes or until green beans and peppers are tender..
- Cook preferred pasta as per package directions. Shortly before serving, add approximately 6 cups of the cooked pasta and heat through..
- Serve and enjoy!.
Drain and blanch in cold water. Put back in kettle and add milk. Smörgåsbord (Swedish: [ˈsmœ̂rɡɔsˌbuːɖ] ()) is a type of Scandinavian meal, originating in Sweden, served buffet-style with multiple hot and cold dishes of various foods on a table. It is typically a celebratory meal and guests can help. Inspiration and Ideas Tips & Tricks Shrimp Avocado Pasta Salad "Super easy fast salad to put together and a hit everywhere you go!