Easy Sweet & Sour Tuna Nuggets. Easy to make and tastes WONDERFUL. I made a few changes only out of necessity. With changes or not your family will love this dish.
I recommend trying it with Air Fryer Chicken Thighs or Chicken Legs. Especially when it tastes better than what I'd get in a restaurant, it's healthier, less expensive, and faster than calling for takeout. It's a simple sweet and sour sauce that's packed with the perfect balance of sweet yet sour Asian flavors. You can cook Easy Sweet & Sour Tuna Nuggets using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Sweet & Sour Tuna Nuggets
- Prepare 1 can of Gold Sea Tuna in spring water drained.
- It’s 1 Pack of Pineapple tidbits.
- It’s 1 of medium size ed bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion minced.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic minced.
- You need 1 of medium size carrot.
- You need 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Spanish Paprika.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Del Monte sweet & sour sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s springs of Onion.
- You need 1/4 of cabbage.
- You need 1 of medium egg.
- It’s of Vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 of small ginger minced.
Sweet, tangy and bursting with flavor, these lemon raspberry muffins are a refreshing twist on the classic lemon poppy seed combination. This recipe is simple to make and makes perfectly domed tops and soft, crumbly interiors you find in bakery cases. This healthier homemade Sweet and Sour Chicken recipe is a fantastic substitute for any Chinese restaurant version. And in about the time it takes to have it delivered, you could already be eating!
Easy Sweet & Sour Tuna Nuggets step by step
- Drain the excess water of the gold sea tuna in can..
- Wash all veggies. Chop the cabbage, onions leeks, grate half of the carrots.
- Mix the chopped veggies and tuna with flour and egg. Add the pepper and a pinch of salt to the mixture..
- Form the tuna mixture into nugget shape bite size then fry till golden brown. Drain the excess oil using paper towel or strainer..
- Prepare the sweet and sour sauce in a pan. Sauté onion, garlic and ginger. Add the water and flour mixture. Then add the Del Monte sweet and sour. Add the tidbits, bell pepper, carrots and paprika and sugar. Wait for the sauce to simmer then add the tuna nuggets.
- Add the chopped onion springs for garnish.
In addition to my Easy Cashew Chicken and Cranberry Chicken , this Sweet and Sour Chicken recipe is in constant rotation at my house for dinner. This easy baked sweet potato recipe is my very favorite way to enjoy this kid-friendly vegetable. Whether you take them the savory route with a sprinkle of salt and pepper and a slice of butter OR go the sweet route and top them with a little brown sugar and cinnamon AND of course a little butter, you really can't go wrong. Homemade sweet pickles are perfect to munch on during the summertime, or as a quick snack or side during the colder months. These quick pickled vegetables only require a few ingredients – thinly sliced cucumbers, sweet onions, salt, sugar, vinegar, and a few special spices (and a refrigerator) for easy pickled cucumbers.