1 pan chicken with sweet potatoes & veggies. Delicious, easy sheet pan Moroccan chicken and veggies made with sweet potato, carrots, cauliflower and wonderful spices like cumin, turmeric and cinnamon. Use a wide spatula to flip vegetables over (but not chicken). Caramelized sweet potatoes and red onion are the bed for chicken thighs that cook up fast in a very hot oven–perfect for a quick healthy chicken dinner.
I love sheet pan dinners because they're easy, tasty, and ready in no time. Honey Roasted Chicken and Sweet Potatoes Skillet This easy and simple honey roasted chicken and sweet potatoes skillet is everything you want in a hearty, comforting Fall meal. This easy meal uses just one baking sheet. You can have 1 pan chicken with sweet potatoes & veggies using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 1 pan chicken with sweet potatoes & veggies
- Prepare 1 of sweet potato peel & diced.
- It’s 1/4 c of olive oil, divided.
- It’s 4 cloves of garlic- finely chopped.
- You need 2 tbs of oregano, divided.
- It’s 2 tsp of basil, divided.
- You need to taste of S&p.
- It’s 2 lbs of boneless, skinless chicken breast- diced.
- It’s 1 of large head of broccoli.
- Prepare 1 of red onion, cut into wedges.
- You need 1 of red pepper, cut into wedges.
The chicken comes out with delicious crispy skin, which pairs well with crunchy, peppery watercress and crisp, salty bacon. The roasted sweet potatoes add a bit of sweetness to round out the plate. For easy cleanup, line your baking. How To Make Sheet Pan Baked Chicken Thighs And Sweet Potatoes.
1 pan chicken with sweet potatoes & veggies instructions
- Preheat oven to 400degrees. Line baking sheet with aluminum foil for easy clean up. Arrange sweet potatoes & drizzle with 1/2 of the olive oil, 1 crushed garlic clove, 1/2 tsp of oregano & basil. Toss to coat & cook 20 min. In mean time, cut chicken & veggies, set aside..
- Remove from oven & arrange chicken, broccoli, peppers, & onions around the sweet potatoes. Drizzle remaining olive oil, add remaining garlic, oregano & basil. Toss to combine. Sdd salt & pepper. Return to oven for 15-20 minutes. Turn ingredients about half way through. Make sure chicken is cooked all the way through..
One pan way – In its simplest form, you would. Mix the ingredients together on a sheet pan. Bake in a preheated oven till the chicken is cooked through. Remove from the oven and serve. The more time way – Should you have more time and wish to, then you could Remove sweet potatoes from the oven and add chicken and broccoli to the same pan (keep sweet potatoes in the pan).