You can have Pineapple Halwa using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pineapple Halwa
- You need of Ghee.
- Prepare of semolina.
- It’s of saffron strands.
- Prepare of pineapple puree.
- Prepare of pineapple chopped.
- You need of water.
- Prepare of sugar.
- Prepare of pistachios for garnishing.
Pineapple Halwa step by step
- Heat a pan add ghee then add semolina cook stir continuously till it slightly changes the color..
- Then add saffron strands mix it well then add pineapple chopped and puree then further cook for 3 to 4 minutes then add 2 cups of water mix it nicely..
- Cover it and cooked for 2 to 3 minutes then add sugar keep stirring till all the moisture evaporates and semolina is cooked completely garnished it with some pistachios, Serve hot..