Eggplant pepper and tomato Stirfry 炒三茄#vegan#. Chicken, shrimp, roast pork with mixed Chinese vegetable in spicy brown sauce. Tender gulf shrimp marinated then stir fried until crispy sautéed with hot dry pepper, green pepper, onions and a blend of seasonings. Enjoy only mouth-watering foods made out of the best ingredients.
You can have Eggplant pepper and tomato Stirfry 炒三茄#vegan# using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Eggplant pepper and tomato Stirfry 炒三茄#vegan#
- It’s 2-3 of organic Chinese eggplants, sliced.
- It’s 1 of medium tomato, wedged.
- It’s 8 of shishito peppers, seeded.
- It’s 1 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- You need 2 Tsp of cooking wine.
- It’s 1 Tsp of white vinegar.
Eggplant pepper and tomato Stirfry 炒三茄#vegan# instructions
- Rinse and slice eggplant. Soak in a container filled with 2 cups of water mixed with a Tsp white vinegar and 1 tsp salt for 10 minutes. This step helps eggplant to retain beautiful purple color in cooking and reduce oil absorption..
- Slice tomato and set aside. Remove seeds from pepper and slice them into bite sizes and set aside..
- Drain soaked eggplants and squeeze out excessive water. Set them with other ingredients..
- Heat up the wok and add Olive oil. Fry eggplant in the wok for 15 seconds or until soft. Set aside. Sauté pepper and minced garlic in the same wok with residual oil. Finally add tomatoes. Cook until red juice releases for about 10 seconds. Salt and pepper to your taste..
- Add eggplant back and mix them well. Adjust seasoning if needed..
- Serve hot over rice, or with porridge..