Easy homemade burgers!.
You can cook Easy homemade burgers! using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy homemade burgers!
- Prepare of fresh mince beef.
- You need of medium/large egg.
- It’s of Sprinkle black pepper.
- You need of small/medium white onion.
- Prepare of Sprinkle garlic.
- You need of Sprinkle salt.
Easy homemade burgers! step by step
- Put mince beef in a Pyrex bowl, and mix up with a fork.
- Add egg to bowl, and mix up throughly. Then add finely chopped up onion to mix…. mix again.
- Add black pepper, and garlic, mix.
- Using a fork and your hands, squeeze together into balls to make 5 burgers, pat down to flatten (or 4 thicker ones).
- Pop in fridge for around 1 hour.
- Using a griddle or frying pan, add a drizzle of oil, heat pan, and put burger in pan, sprinkle with a little salt…. cook each side of burgers for around 4 minutes each side! (Possiably you could put them in oven for cooking. Around 180c for 30 minutes but i haven't tried this).
- Once cooked serve in burger buns, and add desired filling (cheese is good!) Enjoy.