stove top chili. Check Out Stovetop Chili Roaster On eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color Today! We would like to show you a description here but the site won't allow us.
This past weekend was one of those frigid cold, rainy, gray weekends (was I descriptive enough?). The ingredients are basic, but when paired together the final result is the best stove-top chili. Definitely an award-winning chili on my score card. You can cook stove top chili using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of stove top chili
- Prepare 1 packages of Ground beef.
- Prepare 1 can of red kidney beans.
- It’s 1 can of pinto beans.
- It’s 1 can of ranch style beans.
- It’s 1 can of chili beans.
- Prepare 1 can of tomato paste.
- You need 1 medium of onion.
The best part about this chili recipe is that you can adapt it based on your preferences. If you don't want beans, skip them. If you want a chunkier chili, reduce the broth amount. Lower in fat than most red meat dishes and with a high fiber content thanks to the beans, this chili is a hearty meal that you can enjoy any night of the week.
stove top chili step by step
- get a big pot.
- add all your cans of beans and tomato sauce.
- pull apart ground beef and put in beans season to taste.
- slice your onion and add to mixture.
- cook on medium high for about 20 mins.
- serve with crackers or cornbread.
More chili recipes you might enjoy are Jalapeno Popper Chicken Chili, Turkey Chili Taco Soup, and Chicken Taco Chili. Mama T's Crock Pot or Stove Top Chili. Recipe by Mama T of Two. Serve with cheese, crackers, and any other toppings you would like. Did you make this easy stovetop chili recipe?