Lemon Poppyseed Sugar Cookies.
You can cook Lemon Poppyseed Sugar Cookies using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lemon Poppyseed Sugar Cookies
- It’s of butter (softened).
- It’s of flour.
- Prepare of + 1 tbs sugar.
- Prepare of vanilla extract.
- It’s of egg.
- It’s of cream (or milk).
- It’s of Zest of 1 lemon.
- Prepare of Juice of 1 lemon.
- You need of poppyseed.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of baking soda.
Lemon Poppyseed Sugar Cookies instructions
- Cream together butter, sugar and vanilla. About 2-3 min.
- In a separate bowl, add your dry ingredients.
- Add in your egg, lemon juice, zest and cream..
- Add in your dry ingredients gradually until everything well combined..
- Stir in your poppyseeds with a spatula or wooden spoon..
- Form the dough into 2 logs. Place in freezer to harden..
- Slice cookies about 1/4 inch thick, place on parchment lined baking sheet and bake at 350°F for 10-12 min or until lightly golden around edges..