Angel's Stove Top Ziti. An incredibly easy, no-fuss baked ziti – even the pasta gets cooked right in the pan! When I was living in New York city, my dad and I would walk around the corner to the pizza place and always get the same order – two cheese pizzas and a baked ziti. Stir over medium-low heat until hot.
Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality No bake stove top ziti recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Get one of our No bake stove top ziti recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. Angel's Stove Top Ziti Very Good. You can have Angel's Stove Top Ziti using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Angel's Stove Top Ziti
- It’s of Ziti Noodles.
- You need 1 box of Ziti Noodles.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of Oil.
- You need of Ziti Sauce.
- You need 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- It’s 1 packages of Italian Sausage.
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 of Bell Pepper.
- You need 1 can of Tomato Sauce.
- It’s 1 pinch of Suger.
- It’s of Spices.
- You need 1 dash of Garlic Salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of Pepper.
- It’s 1 dash of Italian Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 dash of Garlic Power.
- It’s of Ziti Topping.
- Prepare 1 cup of Cheese.
Grab the box of pasta out of your pantry and the Pre Ground Beef out of your freezer and try this Stovetop Beef Baked Ziti, no oven required. Add pasta to boiling lightly salted water and cook as package directs. A stovetop meal that is easy to make and quick to get on the table. I love that it uses broccoli too!
Angel's Stove Top Ziti step by step
- Boil ziti noodles 2 mins less then time given on box.
- Roll Italian sausage into balls fry in pan until done.
- Remove sausage from pan.
- Cook beef into sausage dripping.
- Add Chop Onion, Bell Pepper, and Spices.
- Drain oil off of the beef when done.
- Combine all Ziti Sauce ingredients.
- Add noodles to sauce.
- Top with Cheese.
The kids really enjoyed it in our house! Time includes bringing water to a boil. To make this one skillet wonder, you'll just brown your ground beef in the skillet over medium heat. Once it has browned, drain away any excess drippings and then stir in your tomato sauce, water, Italian Seasoning Blend, and your cayenne pepper. STOVE TOP baked ziti… Yes, I know this is not the way you typically make this dish but if you try it this way once, you will be hooked.