Choco Chip Cookie.
You can cook Choco Chip Cookie using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Choco Chip Cookie
- Prepare of softened unsalted butter.
- Prepare of packed brown sugar.
- Prepare of white sugar.
- You need of eggs.
- Prepare of vanilla extract.
- It’s of all purpose flour.
- Prepare of baking soda.
- Prepare of coarse salt.
- You need of chocolate chips.
Choco Chip Cookie step by step
- Preheat oven to 375f. Mix the brown sugar, white sugar, and unsalted butter..
- When sugar and butter are creamed, add eggs one at a time. Then add vanilla extract..
- In a separate bowl, sift and combine all dry ingredients..
- Pour the dry ingredients in batches to incorporate in the wet mixture..
- Add the chocolates and fold well..
- Put the batter in the refrigerator for 30mins to an hour for easy handling when forming balls..
- Form balls using your hand, an ice cream scooper, or two spoons. Make sure the balls are the same sizes for even baking..
- Put a pinch of salt on top of each ball before putting the baking sheet in the oven for 7 1/2 mins..