Sweet and Sour Pineapple Pork.
You can cook Sweet and Sour Pineapple Pork using 21 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sweet and Sour Pineapple Pork
- It’s of Vegetables and Fruit.
- Prepare 2 of medium sized carrots.
- You need 2-1/2 cups of pineapple pieces.
- It’s 1 of medium onion chopped coarsely.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of soya sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of chicken broth.
- You need of Sweet and Sour sauce.
- You need 1 cup of 100% pineapple juice.
- Prepare 1 cup of Heinz tomato ketchup.
- It’s 1 cup of rice vinegar.
- You need 2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of soya sauce.
- You need of Pork and marinade.
- You need 2/3 cup of self rising flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of Shaoxing wine.
- You need 1/2 cup of soya sauce.
- You need 2 pound of porkloin.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground ginger.
- You need 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 2 cups of peanut oil to fry in.
Sweet and Sour Pineapple Pork step by step
- Slice the carrots on a bias chop the onion and pineapple..
- Slice the pork into bite sized pieces. Add to a bowl with the marinade ingredients and allow it to marinate for 30 minutes. Heat the oil and fry..
- Move to paper towels to absorb excessive amounts of oil. Repeat the frying in batches till done. Reserve the marinade hopefully you will have about 2 tablespoons left use this to thicken the sauce and liquids in the vegetables. Gather the ingredients for the sweet and sour sauce. Mix together well.
- Heat the ingredients for the sauce add in some of the pork marinade mixture to thicken, use about a tablespoon. Now use a whisk until smooth..
- Add some of the oil you fried the pork in to a pan and sauté the vegetables till tender. Add soya sauce and simmer 3 minutes. Add in some of the marinade from the pork and stir in the vegetables. Add spices and broth allow to thicken..
- When thick enough let rest 7 minutes covered and serve. I hope you enjoy!!!.