Low fat chocolate cake. A super indulgent Low Fat Chocolate Mug Cake recipe, to cheat on your diet WITHOUT cheating! This chocolate cake contains no butter or oil so is naturally lower in fat than a classic chocolate sponge. The addition of grated apple makes the sponge moist and its natural sweetness means you can afford to use less caster sugar.
Serve with ice cream or whipped cream, if desired. Even if you're watching your weight, enjoy the occasional treat with one of these lower-fat cake recipes. Low Fat Chocolate Cake with Applesauce Recipes. You can cook Low fat chocolate cake using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Low fat chocolate cake
- It’s 1 cup of boiling water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of applesauce.
- You need 1 cup of 1%milk.
- You need 3 large of egg whites.
- You need 3/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of splenda.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 2/3 cup of self rising flour.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
This vegan, low-fat chocolate applesauce cake recipe uses applesauce instead of eggs or oil, making it nearly fat-free and guilt-free! Though its a little bit heavier than other cakes, the generous amount of cocoa makes this vegan cake absolutely heavenly. Low-Fat Chocolate Cake. "This yummy cake is so chocolaty and satisfying," relates Diana Scofield of Niceville, Florida. Low-Fat Chocolate Cake Recipe photo by Taste of Home.
Low fat chocolate cake step by step
- Combine dry ingredients and sift until well incorporated.
- In a separate bowl beat together the milk,applesauce, vanilla extract and eggwhites.
- Add the mixture to the dry ingredients and mix until combined.
- Add the boiling water to the mixture and beat at medium for about 2 minutes.
- Bake at 350° for 25 minutes or a toothpick comes out clean.
Healthy Carrot Cake Cupcakes. by Chocolate Covered Katie. Vegan & Healthy Carrot Cake Cupcakes. No one can ever tell they aren't full of fat and calories! If you make this chocolate cake, don't forget to snap a pic and tag it #thedietchef And of course, you can always check out this recipe, and many many more on my YouTube Channel. And I am not exaggerating at all, that was typed with a completely straight face.