Vegan Chocolate Cake. I didn't tell anyone that it was vegan so they wouldn't prejudge the cake. They loved it and were shocked to know it was vegan! This really is the best chocolate cake ever, vegan or otherwise.
Moist, mega chocolatey and as totally divine as a chocolate cake can be! This classic vegan chocolate cake is the bomb diggity! Who says vegan desserts can't be decadent? You can cook Vegan Chocolate Cake using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan Chocolate Cake
- Prepare of Dry ingredients.
- You need 280 g of flour.
- It’s 75 g of Nesquik.
- It’s 1 packet of baking powder.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 packet of vanilla sugar.
- Prepare 200 g of granulated sugar.
- It’s of Wet ingredients.
- You need 350 ml of soy milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of vinegar.
- You need 200 ml of vegetable oil (or sub half the oil for 5 tbsp applesauce).
- You need 1 of strong expresso.
- Prepare of Ganache.
- It’s 100 g of chocolate.
- It’s 1/4 cup of soy milk.
- You need Pinch of salt.
The bottom layer of this two-tier chocolate cake is covered with mocha icing, while the top is blanketed with ganache. A simple vegan chocolate cake, made with basic ingredients and perfect for any occasion. This vegan cake is a good recipe to have on hand any time you need to make a basic chocolate cake. It will never let you down, can easily be customized for different flavors, and non-vegans love it too.
Vegan Chocolate Cake instructions
- Combine all dry ingredients. Set aside. Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F..
- Combine milk and vinegar. Set aside for 5 min until the mixture bubbles..
- Pour all wet ingredients into dry. Mix until just combined..
- Pour in a parchment-lined round cake pan and bake for around 30 min. Wait until cool to serve or frost. Enjoy :).
To make the Ultimate Vegan Chocolate Cake: Add all of the dry ingredients to a large bowl and whisk together. In a separate medium-sized bowl, whisk together all of the wet ingredients. Yep, there is apple cider vinegar in there. The reason it's in there is to make the cakes rise and get fluffy (remember baking soda and. This vegan and gluten free chocolate cake is a wonderful birthday cake because normally everyone loves chocolate, not only kids but also adults.