Garlic basil pasta with cured egg yolk. Though good local summer basil would have been ideal, it's pretty good year-round, especially pureed into a sauce. The recipe is a nod to pesto but without pine nuts to thicken it. Instead, the recipe takes a cue from pasta carbonara, mixing an egg yolk into the base of pureed basil and Parmesan to give it a silky texture.
See great recipes for Garlic basil pasta with cured egg yolk too! See great recipes for Delicious Ravioli (butter,garlic,basil &cherry tomatoes) too! See great recipes for Garlic basil pasta with cured egg yolk too! You can have Garlic basil pasta with cured egg yolk using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Garlic basil pasta with cured egg yolk
- It’s 1 of Cured egg yolk.
- You need 2 cups of pasta.
- You need 6 cup of chix stock.
- You need 2 tbs of Homemade basil garlic butter.
I feel bad even calling this a recipe, because it really is so simple, but here goes! Ingredients:-zucchini-ground meat of choice (optional)-jarred or homemade tomato sauce (I use Classico Tomato basil in a pinch)-veggies of. Drain, return to the pan with the cream and garlic and heat through. Turn off the heat then stir in butter, cheese and serve with grated yolk over the top.
Garlic basil pasta with cured egg yolk instructions
- Bring the chicken stock to a boil and pull pasta out it can be any pasta or home made pasta.
- Add pasta to stock and cook for 7-10 mins till al dente.
- Drain the liquid and add garlic basil butter to bowl and let it melt on pasta for 2 mins then mix.
- Get cured eggyolks and use cheese grater or zester and grate on top of pasta.
This pasta with garlic, lemon and egg is one of mine.. a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium-low heat. (This may look like a lot of oil, but the oil along with the egg yolk make up the sauce for the pasta.) Add the onion, bell pepper and garlic. Thin Spaghetti with Baby Spinach and Cured Egg Yolk. The salt and sugar cured egg yolks is a surprising condiment that will truly amaze you. These yolks are perfect to be grated over pasta or over grilled asparagus or over a toast with avocado. This recipe may seem a little strange to you but you have to trust me.