Keto Chocolate Almond Cup Fat Bombs. Free carb counter and keto diet tracker for the low carb and ketogenic diet. Track exercise, weight, ketones, blood glucose, and body measurements. Access keto meal plans and articles.
Add in the cacao powder, coconut flour, and stevia, and mix well. Stick an almond into the middle of each. Make the best keto fat bombs—decadent, rich & chocolatey. You can have Keto Chocolate Almond Cup Fat Bombs using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Keto Chocolate Almond Cup Fat Bombs
- Prepare 21 oz of Lily’s baking chocolate.
- It’s 1 cup of Creamy almond Butter (nothing added).
- You need 4 tablespoons of organic coconut oil.
- You need 1 cup of raw unsalted almond.
- You need of liquid keto sweetener.
Halloween is one of my very favorite holidays. I cannot do Keto without keeping these in my freezer!! Like fudge, but better because they have NO SUGAR and tons of fat for fuel. Keto fat bomb recipes don't get better than this.
Keto Chocolate Almond Cup Fat Bombs instructions
- Line muffin tray with paper or silicone muffin cups, melt the chocolate,3 tbsp coconut oil and cacao butter in a bowl over sauce pan with simmering water..
- Fill each muffin cup with 2 tbsp melted chocolate,(you can add sweetener any time into your chocolate) let set in freezer for 15 minutes.in separate bowl mix almond butter 1 tbsp melted coconut oil.pour 1 tbsp over melted chocolate cups, and pour in rest of melted chocolate until cups are full.insert raw almonds each cup before put in the freezer, keep in the freezer until they are firm..
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Fat Bombs A foolproof fat bomb recipe to keep you satisfied and hunger at bay! Chocolate Fat Bombs with Almond Butter are the perfect easy snack full of healthy fats and protein! Course: Dessert This fat bomb recipe is so easy to make! Plus its so good, you'll have to make it twice!