let's clean the pantry #1. How to Keep a Pantry Organized. The secret heart of every kitchen is its pantry. Stored in the pantry is everything we use as the basis for our meals, along with snacks and sometimes pet food too.
My husband and I normally do a quick clean out each week when we get back from the store, but today is a DEEP cleaning. I've been cleaning out every inch of my home lately. The pantry is the next on the list. You can have let's clean the pantry #1 using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of let's clean the pantry #1
- It’s 2 cup of pita bite size tostitos.
- It’s 1 1/2 of potato chips ragin'ranch.
- Prepare 1/2 of regular potato chips.
- Prepare 2 of salty crackers.
- You need 2 tbsp of onion powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of dry parsley.
- You need 1 cup of flour.
I want to share the after with you, hope you enjoy this short little video! instagram: athomewithjillian. Let's start out the month with a Pantry Clean Up! The other day, I was digging for something in my pantry and this idea struck me. It's barely organized at this point and I have way too much clutter in both my pantry and freezer.
let's clean the pantry #1 step by step
- this is just a example ,you can use your on left over hanging around the pantry.
- put all ingredients in food processor and process until is all chopped into crumbs.
- coat meat and fish with this mix and bake ,(great tip dip meat or fish in cesar salad dressing coat with the mix and take to oven ).
- can store in plastic bag in freezer.
From cleaning their dishes and wiping down the surfaces with the disinfecting wipes, every staff member will have to do the part in helping to reduce the number of germs that harbor in the high-traffic area. Install our Keep Clean Signs in your office, lunch room or cafeteria to establish policies. • Signs serve as a constant reminder. Pretty soon cleanliness will become a habit! • Keep Clean Signs are made using durable aluminum, laminated vinyl, engraved plastic and acrylic. Store pantry basics in a cool, dry, dark place, and give your pantry a thorough cleaning every three to six months (which will help you stay organized and keep pests at bay). Promote respect and appropriate office behavior through our line of Office Courtesy Signs.