Keto Friendly Jalapeño Poppers. Are you ready to make some delicious bacon wrapped jalapeno poppers? This recipe is a keto-friendly favorite among low-carb dieters and non- low carb dieters alike. The mixture of the hot and spicy peppers, with the cool and creamy cheese, makes for the perfect combination on your pallet.
Now it's time to enjoy all the flavors found in these keto jalapeño poppers! So, what I'm saying is that your keto jalapeno poppers aren't going to be as "keto" as they can be unless you use healthy forms of fat. That means organic bacon and organic cream cheese for this one – at minimum you want your meats and dairy from hormone and antibiotic free animals. You can have Keto Friendly Jalapeño Poppers using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Keto Friendly Jalapeño Poppers
- It’s of large jalapeño peppers.
- It’s of cream cheese, at room temperature.
- You need of chopped fresh parsley,.
- Prepare of chopped green onion,.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- You need of onion powder.
- You need of sea salt.
- It’s of grated sharp cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of crumbled feta cheese,.
Air Fryer Jalapeno Poppers make eating healthier wayyy more delicious! These make the perfect appetizer or lunch that everyone goes crazy over. Low Carb and Keto friendly too! The top is crispy and filled with amazing fillings that every one is sure to love!
Keto Friendly Jalapeño Poppers step by step
- Preheat the oven to 425 F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. wash, Clean and cut the peppers lengthwise,prepare cheese mixture,combine the cream cheese,feta cheese, ¼ cup chopped parsley and green onion, garlic powder, onion powder and salt. Stir to combine..
- Stuff the peppers with the cream cheese mixture.
- Top each of the peppers with cheddar cheese,bake 15 mints..
They will be one of the first things to go wherever you serve them! Jalapeno Poppers, when baked instead of fried, are a perfect snack or appetizer for your ketogenic macro count! Jalapenos are a low-carb food, and they get a boost of protein when wrapped in. These cream cheese and bacon jalapeno poppers are easy to throw in the oven. The combination of cheese, bacon, and spicy jalapenos makes these the best savory fat bombs, Keto snacks or Keto appetizers for your next party.